Sunday, November 4, 2012

CHAPTER 11



HELLOOOOO =D HOPE U WILL LIKE THIS POST ;)

AND THANK U FOR THE COMMENTS!


----------------------------------------------------------------------


CHAPTER 11




-

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


back to my side

errrrhhh *chill* what ? why so suddenly ? someone must Have been talking about me -.-
but I don't even want to know who's that person cuz i had enough today T.T 


  EMMMM so what to do ........ i know! lets go find 7many! lets see whats he's doing B)

so i went to search for him before the break ends ....

after few minutes i finally found him ... he was sitting with another boy (bader) OMG he's soooooo cute!!!! xD

so i went to him :

me : heeeey :D

7many : oh hey :)

me : well well well .. looks who we got here whats your name lil boy B)

Bader : b-

but 7many interrupted him and said :

7many : shouldn't u introduce your self first? -.-

me : -_-' well i was about to after he tells me -.-

7many : you should know how to behave heh and u call yourself  ''big''

me : shut up 7many!

bader : stop it guys :p ana Bader ****** same age as 7many  a3t8ed entay Najat 7many's BIG sis

me : ee : p u look younger! xD and u can call me Najoota if u want

bader : okay =D and u can call me badoor

me : hehe .. so hows school today?

7many : boring ........

me : ............................. U STUPID BROTHER DON'T U HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY BUT BORING?!

Bader :i agree i agree u should scold him some more HE SLEPT DURING THE ENGLISH CLASS!

ME : WHAT?!

7many : -.-

me : at the first day?! are u crazy?!

7many : no

me : yes u are

7many : la2, y3ny 7ram 7etta anam knt maly 5elg w a3aref kil shay gamnadresah and then i felt bored so i slept -.-

me : u ... little .. BRAT! la tsawy roo7ik chinnik mo mesawy shay '3ala6! >:|

7many : bs ana mo mesawy shay '3ala6 flaish y3ny? gitlich knt mitmallel

me : y3ny kil ma tmil ra7 tnam?! 7ilwa hathy :\

badoor : 5la9 5la9 he wont do it again right 7many??  * then glared at 7many with a look that said (say yes)*

7many : its depend on it , and badoor don't glare at me -.- it doesn't suits u , u just look more cuter B)

badoor : HUH!! 7many  really is a meanie -_-'


then turned to Najat and said :

badoor : i really feel sorry for u , u have to endure him even at home! T.T

me : i know right?! w a25eeran a7ad yetfahham sh3oory ToT

7many : ............................ 5alle9at tamtheeleyatkom?? good.then i'm leaving  lets go badoor *about to leave*

me : *hold 7many shoulder* wait a minute where do u think your going ?? i'm not done talking to u!

7many :  *shoved my hand * but i'm done with u

then turned around and made this face '' :p '' to me  and laughed while going and said :

7many : don't worry i was kidding i wont do it again , and the bell class will start soon u should go now  c-ya


then both of them left


i'm left alone again .. sigh

*the bill rings*

ehhhh i better hurry up to class!

so i start running i don't want to be late!  and while i was running i spotted someone ..... wait .. isn't that? .......no freakinn way isn't that the rude guy from the airplane?!!!

then i stopped and quickly hide!

what th-!! why is he here?! and more over .. why am i hiding?!!

then i took a glance at him to make sure if this guy is the same as the airplane guy .... waaaaaaaaaah its really him! ToT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! and again why am i so scared??? -_-''

but when i look at him now .. he still is a beauty! T.T why should some one like him be this handsome?! i don't get it -.-

well there is no reason to be scared , just act normal and start walking!

so i started walking , he was standing with his friends in the hall , gosh they all are good looking! but i felt that air is kinda uneasy -.-

so when i came closer i faster my steps

i passed them so i thought that thank god he didn't noticed , but i heard a voice from my back :

boy : heeey its been a while since i last saw u!

i stood there like a rock! did he recognized me?!

i was just about to turn back but someone said :

boy 2 : yeah , its been awhile i was in London .

*chat*

it wasn't me!!! more over it wast that rude guy who was talking! phew  .. but what a fool i'm xD

so i start walking again ................ what a bad luck i have :( to have him in MY SCHOOL!!

more over i have to worry about this guy who called Mishary too! what had i got into?! T.T

well i'll just hope that i wont see him again ....... please just let this day pass peacefully

if not then i ....................... then i ............ i .........i what? -_-' wont be able to anything  :d  ..





---------------------------------------------------------------------------


CHAPTER 11 END!!

HOPE U LIKED IT ! :D

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER : @LOVENOONAS

OR ASK THE SAME NAME

AND I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY IF U GUYS COMMENT! =}

BYEEEEEEEEEEE TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER :P

No comments:

Post a Comment