Friday, November 9, 2012

CHAPTER 13




this post is very long and exited ! :D HOPE U LOVE IT <3
-

-

-

--------------------------------------------------------------


so we went there w ajarna gowary w ge3adna netmasha feehom yam the lake , it was so much fun!!

and while we were taking a break and eating ice-cream i saw .........  Sweet Niblets isn't that..?!  ...... .guess who??! :p


he was sitting on the table with 2 of his friends , i recognized them cuz they were with him at school too..


why my luck is so bad today!! then we sat on a table and i tried to ignore him but fo'9ooly mo 6abee3y of course :p aby a3aref mno hatha .. shno esma .. kil shay! i really tried to ignore this feeling but what .... ana ma akoon najat bdoon legafty elzayda xD

sara was staring at my idiot expression so she asked :

sara : shfeech?? fee eb7aljich kalam mo? yalla te7achay goolay.

me : * shocked* how did u know!!? why do u always know whats going on in my head?!

Sara and mariam : cuz your face is so easily to read -.-

me : i hate that the most about me! -.-

sara : bs tdreen hatha shay zain :) u cant be fake this way that's why i love u <3

me : thnx ;$ i love u 2 <3

sara : el7een goolay shfeech??

me : .. well ....

sara : well what ?

me : the thing is .... * i want to ask but i'm afraid that they'll get me wrong and think that i love him so i don't know what to do >.< they will 100% teas me! and that's what i will never gonna let them do ! >:|

i was looking at that boy when i was thinking if to tell them or not ..


sara side:

sara in her head : what is she looking at??

then sara looked at the same way that najat was looking at .....

and said *in her head* isn't that.....!!!

did she met him?! that's impossible! i didn't saw him today but i heard a rumor that he came for only 1 class and then went home! was she (najat) in the same class with him?! did he do something to her.. *worried*

then sara looked at mariam and mariam seemed to saw what sara saw .. so she was thinking the same way ..


back to my side :

so sara asked najat :

sara : are u worrying about mishary?

me : huh? mishary?? shako laish faj2a yebteeh bilsalfa?? :o i'm lost

sara : enty shgam tgoleen im lost not u .. :\  just now u were staring at him ..

me : staring at him?? -_-'' what do u mean :\ ............... i wasn't staring at him i was staring at .... WAIT A MINUTE!!! do .. do .. do u mean that this guy is Mishary?!!!!

sara : * surprised* yes then who else would he be :o

me : Sweet Neblets! then this is mishary?!!

mariam : now i'm really lost .. -.-

sara : then if u didn't know.. then why were u staring at him??? .....la tgooleen enich 7abeeteeh?!

me : HECK NO!!! i will never ever fall in love with this rude guy!! >:|

sara ; rude guy?? we know that he is a VERY rude guy but u say u didn't know him so how did u know?? did u met him before??

me : .. ee a3arfah ..


*then and i told them the whole story*

then they attacked me with a really fast questions!


mariam : .. u mean u guys were in the same airplane?!

sara : more over u were next to him?!

me : ee

mariam : and he start talking to u!!

me : ee , but just to scare me  * ma 3a6oony majal atekallam fkan 9ooty ma yebayen mn ser3at as2elathom :p *

sara : and he asked u if u feel ok?!

me : ee , but just to tease 

mariam : and he showed an emotion to u?!

me : showed an emotion? what do u mean??

sara : u said he smirked and smiles!!!! he never did that before unless its with his 2 best friends (Wahab and Darren ) whose sitting with him now!



btw Wahab : has dark hair with dark eyes and perfect natural tanned body, same age as me , Mishari's best friend , q8y , his family come to live in america since he was a baby ..


Darren : blond spiky hair , shiny light blue eyes , not tall nor short body , the jokey and flirty type :p  always got hit by mishary after telling a bad jokes and cuz of his dumbness. american and mishary's best friend




me : oh like i thought there his friends ..

sara : what do u mean by "oh"?!!! take this seriously

me : but i don't want to :\

mariam : aren't u scared?

me : i was scared but now not really .. cuz why should i be scared?? i didn't do something wrong! :| its not like he'll beat me up or something right?!

sara and mariam : .................... *no comment*

me :.................... -_-' .................... SERIOUSLY?!!! HE'LL GO THAT FAR JUST TO HIT A RANDOM GIRL LIKE ME??!!!

SARA : look at the bright side ! if u listen to him i don't think that he'll beat u! :D *trying to cheer me*

me : -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- i don't need you to tell me that THANK YOU! T.T

mariam : hey! act like a girl! don't be sad just for this reason! and listen to what sara told u ... just do whatever he want that's all :p and he barely come to school

me : ok but aren't girls supposed to be scared in this kind of situation???  :\ ................. like u said i wont give up my lovely life just cuz of him!!!!! =D

sara and mariam  : yes that's right ! :D     *IN THEIR HEADS POOR KID T.T *


mariam : and ah i forgot to tell u something..

me : shno?

mariam : wahab is my lil bro :p

me : WHAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!! hes your lil brother?!! then your bro is mishary's bf?!! then why should i be agraid from mishary if hes your brother bf?!

mariam : mishary doesnt care about this thing v_v

me : o_O ....... more over are u guys twins?!

mariam : twins?? noooo hes my lil bro , hes the same age as u and sara

me : really?! then your what? :$

mariam : u didn't know?? i'm a senior ;D

me : senior! seriously?! 7aaaaaaa'9iiich! ToT but i'm still in shock! -_-'

mariam : and just so u know .. my dad is the president of this school and mishary's mother is my dad's boss :p

me : ......................................... !!!!! so your the principle daughter?!

then i realized something !!! so i said :

me : wait a minute! didn't u said that mishary's father owned the school?!

sara : yes , partially  .. he is the owner but not the principle (its a bit difference) and when his father was alive he owned the school but since hes dead now so this school belongs to mishary's mom ( since she inherit all of her husband belongs :p )

me : he died?! mishary's father is dead?! *felt sorry for him* then that's explain his attitude ;( cuz their are people become bad after their parent died so they feel lack of love or something like that .....*

sara : well there's nothing we can do

me : maybe .. but maybe not ..

mariam : but u know his mother retired bs 3alashan tkoon m3ah (mishary) :D they have tones of money that can serves  the grand grand grand grand children of this family  so its okay :p

me : T.T how lucky .. bs 7amdellah his mother is still with him =))




now mishary side :


isn't that ..... that idiot girl from the airplane?! why is she here?! so that's means that shes going to live here huh..

wahab : shgam tshoof??

mishary : that girl over there..

wahab : where?? u mean the one whose sitting  with Sara and my big sis maryoom?

mishary : ee , et3aref mno hathy?? laish ga3dah m3a e5tik ?

wahab : *shocked* :o laish gam tes2al , its weird u never showed any kind of interest about a girl before. do u know her?

mishary : i just met her in the airplane in the way back here , that's all

wahab : esemha Najat*** she just transfer  here ,and shes in our school , maryoom told me that sara know this girl before school started.

mishary : before?? shloon?

wahab : kanaw bil park w lili got lost and Najat help her to find sara and they became friends .. shfeek gam tes2al wayed 3anha la ykoon 7abeetha?? *teasing him*

mishary : ay 7ob ay be66e5 allah yhadak , ana bs knt gam as2al..

wahab : ee 9a7 -.-

mishary : etha ma tby te9addeg la te9addeg ma77ad gathbik ....

wahab : -.- elmohem bacher ra7 tedawem walla la2?

mishary : emm madry .. etha lee 5elg *still staring at najat while she was chatting with sara and mariam*




back to my side..


i'm going to get a juice , do u want??

sara and mariam : la mashkoora :)

sara : fee makeenat 3a9ayer mennak roo7ay e5thy minha ;)

me : ok thnx =)


mariam : 3yal ana marra wa7da broo7 , greeb w yrsakkar the dorms door

me : the dorms door!!! u live in a dorm?! :D WNASAAA!

sara :  ee this school have a rule that when u become a senior u must go live in the school dorms :p

me : alaaaaaaaah =D xD yallah aby akoon senior bser3a bs 3alashan akoon minnak xD

mariam :shfeech mistansa wayed?? 7amdellah wel shiker :p

me : -.-

mariam : ana ray7a , bye ;*

me and sara : bye :**

me : then im going to get the juice :)



so i went there...



EMMMM what to chose??? i guess i'll just go with-..


 but i heard someone said : strawberry

and when i turned around .. it was him!!! it was mishary!


mishary : its been awhile since i saw u huh .....

me : y-yeah -_-'

mishary : i heard that your in my school .. and there that i thought that i wont see your face again *smirked*

me : haha *fake -_-'* * in my head : i didn't want to see u too! *

*at the same time*
in my head : what a bad luck *sigh*
mishary said :what a bad luck*sigh* (he said that out loud )

me *looked at him * -_-'

mishary : i just hope that i don't have any classes with u *looked at me with the devilest smile!*

me : u already have v_v

mishary : ha?? 3endy??

me : ee v_v ... wait!*shoked* tetkallam 3araby?! :o (i just realized that his name is Arabian too !)

mishary : la hendy , akeed 3araby shno enty '3abeya???

me : -_-" la bs wala marra sema3tik tetkallam Arabic u always talk in English even when we first met .. plus your looks and ...... *omg i stared at his eyes .. <3 a shiny but dark green eyes its the second time for me to melt when i gaze at them! his face(body) is the only thing that attractive! why cant his personality become like his perfect face (body) i even got BU-BUMP! *heart beating faster* :P but wait its not the time for me to think about that!!

mishary : and what?

me : nothing!!

mishary *grins*: your really are a stupid girl

me : -_-' ok i'm stupid i get that

mishary : i doubt u hear that a lot that's why your not angry *smirked*

i reached my limit!

me : ok  *came closer and pointed at him * THAT'S ENOUGH ! stop teasing me or ..

he held my hand and came reaaally close! and said : or what?? are u going to shout at me? curse me? or maybe to hit me?? *smirked*

bu-bump .. bu-bump .. BU-BUMP!! *STOP IT MY HEART WHY ARE U LIKE THAT?!

then i shoved my hands and said : i .... i don't use that method! i'm not you!

mishary : oh so u mean i shout , curse and hit huh?

me : well ... hatha elly sema3tah 3annik , u have a really bad personality -.-

mishary : *a very shocked expression*

me : *in my head : whats wrong? why is he so shocked??*




mishary:* in his head* : she know that but she still acted normally around me!! she even talked back to me! that's really weird cuz every one doesn't act like their real self in front of me ....they even scared or want something from me *(except his BF wahab and darren )



mishary : aren't u afraid of me?

me : ha? a5am mn shno?

mishary : mny .. most of the people lamma yshofoony w y3arfoony y5afoon w yesawoon kil shay abeeh and  like u just said i have a really bad personality .. bs laish entay t3rfeen kil hatha w mo 5ayfa?

me : .. mno gal ana mo 5ayfa.. I'M REALLY SCARED ! bs even if that .. i don't want to be fake and for some reasons i don't find u like others says "scary" .. the only thing that i found bad is your shit and arrogant personality (no offence)... so i really wonder if the rumors about u is true..

and continue : and just by a glance at u i feel that your not a normal person , so until i see it in front of me (that u are a bad person, hit and curse) i wont feel scared


mishary : * laughed* your really are such a weird girl ..

me in my head : o_o what?!someone like him can laugh like that too?!but i really admit it ... he looks sooo much better when he laughs! its not like hes not already good looking even when he made a poker face ( now i really hate to admit it) -_-' it's making me want to see his laugh more..

mishary *just stop laughing* : so .. your saying that until u see the really bad me u wont be scared huh? well lets see how much will u last holding for this way of thinking ...  its seems that school is gonna be fun from now on *smirked*

me : what do u mean?!!

mishary : ra7 te3arfeen ba3deen.... ,  then back to were we stopped .....


then he came closer :e5thay strawberry juice.

me  :  i hate strawberry *amoooooot 3al strawberry bs aby a3andah :p * why should i listen to u??

mishary : why u ask? cuz i freakinn ORDERED u *smirked*

me : ha?? when did u ordered me??!

mishary :tawwa lamma gilt "take a strawberry juice"

then i remembered what Sara's told me so gilt 5al asta7melah shway T.T

me : then what do you want? strawberry??

mishary : i never said that i wanted anything i just said that YOU should take a strawberry juice..

me : but i hate strawberry chose something else (lie) *el7een 9ar oho elly ye8arrer shno ashrab w shno la2?! T.T*

mishary : no, straberry ..

me : WHY??!

mishary : .................... cuz i love strawberry -.- and i changed my mind i want one too

me : in my head *wth??* O_O ................... (and the thing that he loves strawberry too annoys me the most!)

Mishary : whar are u waiting for??why are u spacing out *came closer* or did u fell for me? B)

me : DEFINITELY NO!!! NEVER NEVER! NOT EVEN IN MY DREAMS NOR YOURS!!! I WILL NEVER FALL FOR U! >:| why should i fall for u?! there is a numerous boys in this whole world so why should i specially  fell in love with u?! * OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSS!!! i just said that out loud! *

i looked at him ... he seemed angry!!

then i continued : wh-what? why are u like this ? u shouldn't have taken me seriously right?? i mean your MISHARY and i'm .... i'm just a normal girl! yeah just a normal girl! u shouldn't be this angry just cuz i told u that right?? u wont think deeply of what i said .. u must have tones of girls following u around! *i hate to admit that T.T*so why would u care of what i just said? * in my head : T,T i'm deaaaaad! *


please say something!!




 mishary in his head : why i'm this angry??! i shouldn't care about what she said but why?!! i don't get it ... this is not like me! this cant be happening i don't know whats this feelings.. i feel weird! i must cool down first ...







mishary : like u said ... i shouldn't be angry .. and i have tones of girls following me too . . its just that i felt a little shocked , its the first time someone had told me that . its must be the reason ..

me : * relieved! phew ! * ( and why are u so confident in your self! >=(

then i turned around to order strawberry juice ..... then took it  :

me : *while turning back to face him * : here is yours  i ordered the strawberry juice just like u ask-........ hes gone!!!

where is he??!!! >=| coming and despairing as he like!! i'm really bothered by him !



-

-


-------------------------------------------------------------------


chapter 13 had ended!!! hope u liked it xD

Follow me on twitter : @LoveNoonaS

On Ask : @LoveNoonaS

<3





No comments:

Post a Comment