Wednesday, November 7, 2012

CHAPTER 12

HEY :)) SORRY FOR THE LAST CHAPTER IT WAS TOO SHORT SO I'LL MAKE IT UP IN THIS POST ;}




-

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------


CHAPTER 12

-

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





So i entered the class , bs ba6ny faj2a 3awarny ;c so i asked the teacher and she told me to go to the nurse , the door was open so when i went out the class someone has passed me and entered it..it was .... That Rude Boy!! "the airplane boy'' :o

its seemed that we missed each other while walking

then i heard the teacher asking him:

the teacher : why are u this late? what were u doing till now??

the boy :  why are u asking.

the teacher : why u ask? its because i'm your teacher!

the boy : being my teacher doesn't prove anything and give u the right to ask about my personal reason *life* why i'm late or what i was doing is none of your business. teachers should just teach the student not to  investigate their life .. that's you mission. 

* he said all these with a face that reflect no feelings or not even any single tiny bit of anger! its like he don't give a fuck!*


me in my head : what a rude guy this boy.. really! well.. some part of it is truth. i hate it when teachers put their noses in every single thing i do but he shouldn't have said that in this way!

then i went to the nurse and told her and she told me i can rest till i feel better :)


i laid on the bed and start thinking about what happened today ... i went to school blah~ blah~ blah~ then the thing with the guy whose name is Mishary and now to find out that THAT rude stupid ass is in my class!!! :c

elyoom 9arat ashya2 zaina bs nafs elwagt 9arat ashya2 mo zaina T.T

well WHATEVER i don't care anymore i'll just see what will happen next! cheer up Najota!! =D


.........

its the last period today and i feel okay now 7amdellah so i decided to go to class , i reaaaaally hope that hes not with me in my class this time , so when i entered i was relieved he wasn't there!

but for some reasons i felt insecure and worried about what if he get expel or something like that ..... wait wait WAIT!!!!! why am i worrying about him!! he deserve to be punished! and i don't want to see him so ... wahoooo its a big shot!



..

 the school is over then i remember that i must go to Sara to join the tennis club! :D

i saw Sarra and Mariam then went to them :

me : heeeeeeeeeeeey *huged Sara and Maryoom*

sara and mariam : hey :)

me : ma y9eer !!!

sara : ma y9eer what?

me : today i don't have any classes with u  :c

Sara and maryoom grins (laughed)

and maryoom said :

maryoom : la t5afeen ra7 ykoon 3ndech 7e9a9 m3aha ;D

ME : I WASN'T TALKING TO U SO SHUT UP -.-

maryoom : awwww how mean * joking*

sara : yalla 5al nroo7 3ashan tesajleen :)

me : yalla :D

mariam : 3yal ashoofkom b3dain ana ray7a el7een

me : wait! laish ma ra7 tesajleen m3anna??

Mariam : no i'll join the Math club ;p *and went*

me : *shouting while Maryoom is leaving* MATH?! seriously!??

me to sara : does she loves math that much?!

sara : hell noooooooooooooooo she just love the one who teach it :p

me : ... u mean ..... ??

Sara : yes .. v.v she has a HUUUUGE crush on Mr. Walker and so u know just me and u who know that

me : WHAT! is that true!!?

Sara : yes , but aren't u going to ask '' she has a crush on a teacher!?"

me : why so? i know that she is a student and he is a teacher and i agree he's hot and blah~blah~blah~ :$  but why would i say anything ?

and i continued  : falling in love doesnt concert anything of these bull shit . if love exist it will be soooo beautiful to watch it  grows up :) and no matter who u love u'll love that person from your heart till the very end <3

sara : ee i agree with u , u really can say something nice v.v

me : what do u mean?!

sara : nothing ;p

me :  -.- well i love watching others (lovebird) and help them out but i dont want to fall in love :p

sara : why?

me : dunno don't ask >.<

sara : maybe cuz u didn't find the right person yet??

then i suddenly remembered my childhood friend I was in love with him :p "Memo" was the nickname i gave him i even forget his real name! what a fool i'm xD

then i said : maybe ..

me :  but wait is that okay?? to tell me that? isn't she going to be mad or ..?

sara : why?? your her friend too :) and the both of us know that u are a trusted person and will keep the secret ;D

ME : Hehe thanx ;p

sara : no need to thank me ana bs gilt el9ij



Then i saw 7many and bader so i called them and they came :

me : hello

bader and 7amany : hi :)

me : 7many are u going home with me today?

7many : em ee a3teged w bader tara byee beetna

me : ee 7ayah allah! :D

badoor :allah ye7ayeech

me : then sara wanna come u and maryoom??

sara : ee ok 3ady :D

ME : OK 3yal 5al nesajel w nroo7 *turned to 7amany* : 7many e7na bnroo7 nesajel tennis club wanna come or u'll wait here?

7many : i'll come 3shan marra wa7da asajel 7ag soccer :)

me : w bader ent shno?

badoor : weya 7many SOCCER :D

Sara : yalla 5al nroo7 ,el tennis w el soccer yam ba3a'9

all of us : ok :)



then we went and i joined the tennis club .. finally!!! =D and 7many w badoor join the soccer team


but they told us it will gonna be a test for us *new member* to see if were ready to join or not :p *i think its tomorrow*



then Maryoom came to us and i tolled her if she wanna hang out in my house and she said ok :))



i tweeted : "on my way home  with @sara***** @mariam**** @7many**** and @bader**** :D  first day at school .. well it was great! loved the school"

and they re-tweeted it

and maryoom tweeted : " nice shirt Najoot! ;p i'm not into harry potter that much but i loved your shirt!"

AND saroo tweeted : oh yes me too i loved it <3

then i replayed to the both of them "thank uu guys! =D "

Then 7many said : ento yam ba3a'9 laish ma tetkalemoon mny bdal twitter?? -.-

me , sara and maryoom looked at each other and laughed xD


and i took a pic of all of us and put it in instagram :)



and i played "we are never ever ever getting back together-Tyler Swift " song and sang with it out loude ...
(me , saroo and maryoom)

w we9alna my fav part bil song :

me : WE!.. ARE NEVER EVER EVEER! .. GETTING BACK TOGETHER .. WEEEEE! .. ARE NEVER EVER EVEEER GETTING BACK TOGETHER! U GO TALK TO .......... xD




 7many : baaas sektaw az3ajtoona!

me :  esmellah 3aleek yal ra8ee8 ,etha az3ajnak 3yal 7e6 sama3tik! shno yaybha 3alfa'9y zeena mathalan??

7many :............. well .. u see ... i already had used it but its no use with your loudly noise -.- ......

me : ........ well its not my problem! so deal with it -.- bs 3ashanik 5la9 ra7 asket ..

but Bader started singing :" so deal with it OHHH (.Deal with it (ohh) I ain't tellin you no lies 
Girl, Deal with it (ohh)
Tell me why you roll your eyes 
Just, Deal wit it (ohh)
Cuz you know, Ain't nobody but you (ohh)
You should know, Ain't nobody but you.)." *Corbin Bleu "Deal With It"

me : SHA5BAAARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! =D i love this song!!!

saroo : ee me too!!! Disney sha5bary xD

Saroo : a really nostalgic song! <3


and we start singing it ..........

7many glared at bader :

bader : what?

7many : happy now?? ma 9addagt 3ala allah yasketoon w ent tyee w tsawe chithy??

badoor : chill down bro! its ok let them have some fun :p





we arrived home :

me : maaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mom : hey girl , oh we have visitors :)

me : mama hathy Sara**** w hathy Mariam**** w hatha Bader**** =D

Mom: Hello every one nice to meet u all so hows school today?

all of them : hello nice to meet u too :)) it was great

mom : i'll go make some snakes

me : wahooooo , i love your snakes mama!!<3 u only make them from time to time!

mom : if u want some u should have just asked me .... idiot :p

me : mama! la tgoleely idiot in front of my friends! your embarrassing me!

mom : i'm your mother that's my duty to embarrass u

then they laughed and my mom left to made the snakes

Sara : i loved your mom she's funny and seemed friendly

me : just wait till u see her other face!! xD


......


I showed them my room , and 7many and bader went to 7many's room , and we chatted



then the snakes has arrived <3 yummm

after awhile we decided to go to the park :}


i asked 7many and bader if they want to come but they said no they're busy playing Ps3 :p

so we went there w ajarna gowary w ge3adna netmasha feehom yam the lake , it was so much fun!!

and while we were taking a break and eating ice-cream i saw .........  Sweet Niblets isn't that..?!  ...... .guess who??! :p





--------------------------------------------------

chapter 12 had ended xD

I know its too much *chatting* but hope u liked it
!!! =D FROM THE NEXT CHAPTER THE REAL ACTION WILL BEGAN B) ;p

follow me on twitter : @LoveNoonaS

OR ASK ME ON ASK @LoveNooaS
<3







2 comments:

  1. ombeeeeeeh! i looove your blog! most of all mishary oho the "rude" guy or no?! i really want to know so please post soon >.< bs madry leash a7es enhom nafs elsha59 :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u!!!! =D u'll find out in the next chapter i just post it ;***

      Delete