Sunday, November 11, 2012

CHAPTER 14


CHAPTER 14 ( HAVE FUN READING IT ;) )

-


-


-



----------------------------------------------------------------------------




NEXT DAY ......


im going to school now with 7many , it was so cold! i didn't get used to it yet so i waved my hair and wore this : (without the glasses :p )



and 7many wore this :











and i was listing and singing Chasing The Sun -The Wanted

[Tom] I'm better, so much better now 
I see the lights touch the light? 
We're together now 
I'm better, so much better now 
Look to the skies 
Give me life 
We're together now 

[Max] We've only just begun 
Hypnotized by drums 
Until forever comes 
You'll find us chasing the sun 

[Nathan] They said this day wouldn't come 
We refused to run 
We've only just begun 
[Tom] You'll find us chasing the sun 

[All] Oh oh oh oh oh oh 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh 
[Tom + Max] You'll find us chasing the sun 

[All] Oh oh oh oh oh oh 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh 
[Tom] You'll find us chasing the sun 

[All] When the daylight's fading 
We're gonna play in the dark 
Till it's golden again 
And now it feels so amazing 
Can see you coming 
And we'll never grow old again 
[Tom] You'll find us chasing the sun 

[Siva] I'm never, I'm never down 
Lying here staring up 
And you're looking down 

[Jay] I'm never, I'm never down 
Live forever, forever 
With you around 

[Nathan] We've only just begun 
Hypnotized by drums 
Until forever comes 
You'll find us chasing the sun 

[Tom] They said this day wouldn't come 
We refused to run 
We've only just begun 
You'll find us chasing the sun 



we arrived school  , then i went to my class and 7many to his class .....

our school have a system that it said that we have to be in the class at 7:30am and wait there till the first class start at 8:00am (its like a self study :p)

when i was about to enter the class i said :

me *in my head* : when i walk in this door i reaaaally hope that hes not here!

so i entered i looked around and i found him! he was sitting there! in the last row near the window!! kan sar7an barra  .. i looked around to see if there was any other empty seats other than the one next to him but there was none! T.T so that's mean i have to set next to him T.T well like i said i didn't do anything wrong why am i so worked up?! alright i'll just go..

and he was wearing :


akrah elly bgoolah bs oho 9ej jameeel <3 5a9atan hal malabis ynasboon his black hair and his green eyes <3 


i walked slowly until i reached my table and sat, and like i excepted there were people staring at me T.T and i said : 

me : h-hi (a3t8ed lazem asalem  )

i heard a murmuring :
"is she crazy?!"
"i know right?! she said hi!"
"i really feel sorry for her .. poor thing"
"shhhhh shes going to hear u!"

me : *in my head* i already heard u! -.-

mishary : oh finally u came .. i was wondering when will u come *smirked*

me : and how did u possibly knew that i was in the same class as u today? -_-"

mishary : its easy i just asked the teacher to give me your schedule 

me : shno?! laish saweet chithy?!

mishary : mo ella ajawbich

me : -.- fine then do whatever u want! humph

blabbering:
"she talked back to him"
"i told u! shes really crazy"

me: wh-what with the temperature here  -_-''

mishary : hmmmm sh3arrafny *being sarcastic*

me : *siiiiigh* 

mishary : shno??

me : ra7 a'6el yamik 6ool hal 7e99a ... 9ij na7s 

mishary : ... ..... ..... well that's really bad for u cuz i'm not going easy on u plus ra7 tejableen wayhe 6ool elyoom 

me : haa??

mishary : *devil smile* 

me : *irritated *3al 2a8al ma ra7 ashoof wayhik 6ool elyoom..

mishary : 9ij?? *devil but heart killing smile* 

me : what do u mean?? -_-'

mishary : youll find out later .. cuz that will kill my fun if i told u now *smirked*

me : hey! what do u mean buy "kill my fun"?! >=| errrrrrr FINE do whatever u like!

mishary : ma a7tajich tgoleelly hal kalam cuz i already will do whatever i want


then he stood up and said :

mishary : HEY listen up!

and the class suddenly became silence :o  i can even hear my heart beat!!

then mishary continued :

mishary : this seat *and he pointed at me* will always be for this girl ... if i ever came and find that there was someone else sitting on it .. just let him\her consider him\her self dead .. get it??

all the class : YESS!!!


then he sat down again : 

me : what was that for?!

mishary : didn't i told u yesterday? 

me : tell me what?


flash back :

mishary *just stop laughing* : so .. your saying that until u see the really bad me u wont be scared huh? well lets see how much will u last holding for this way of thinking ...  its seems that school is gonna be fun from now on *smirked*

me : what do u mean?!!

mishary : ra7 te3arfeen ba3deen.... ,


back to me :

me *shocked* : so....so...

mishary : * smirked * its seamed that u remembered ...... I've already decided ... your my new toy 

me : wha?! don't kid me!

mishary :*came closer* i'm not kidding i'm very serious  u know ... your the one whose taking me as a joke and its really annoys me *in his head : for some reason i'm really angry... i always lose my calm when i'm with her!*

me :*lost* ana madry shegam te5arbe6 bs mno gal enny ma5thitik 3alla '3ashmara?? i just don't want to give u a special treatment just cuz of your family ..  . i don't care about your background or these bull shit.. i will treat like like everybody else *in my head : waaaaaaaaaaaaah i really said it! T.T but i have no regret .. let him do whatever he want to do with me ..!*

mishary : *shocked* ........he~eh  your really are different from others (smiled) but that what make it more fun to teas u 

me in my head : *ba-dump!* he ..HE SMILED!  and its not like his usual devil smile.. but a pure killing smile!! 

mishary : but for now ... go get me some drink

me : ................... O_O

mishary : didn't u heard me?? i said GO GET ME SOME DRINK

me : maby!! 

mishary : mo bkeefich

me : la bkeefy!

mishary : akeed??

me : ee akeed 

mishary : enty tdreen shno b9eer feech etha ma sema3ty kalamy 9a7? *smirked*

me :  etha btsawy feeny shay i don't care!! >~<

mishary : .. hnmm .. then what about if i told u that i'll make your lil brother life miserable?? just by one word .. i can make him suffer a lot .. bulling or loneliness .. i can make him my toy instead of u .. so what do u think? 

me : you .. you wouldn't *scared*

mishary : wanna bet?? *devil smile*

me : a9lan 7many veeeeeery good at fighting! >=| he wont get bullied so easly >=|

mishary : 7itta lo kan 8awy .. oho ll7eenah ,middle school plus i can make him have no friends u know .. wouldn't he be lonely??

me : ......................... no i cant take that risk .. :( ma ra7 a5ale y9eer shay feeh! >=|

mishary : *grin* 3yal t3rfeen shno lazem tsaween 9a7? (enna ayeeblah drink & litsen to every single thing he tell me to do.. in other word ,, i'm his SLAVE! T.T )

me : bs el class is about to start!

mishary : ma yehmny ana 3a6shan el7een 

me : ~_~ 

mishary : an9a7ich tesar3een enty chithy gam t'6ay3een wagtich .. well it doesn't bother me but weren't u the one who was complaining in the first place if the class started?? *smirked*

me : aaaghhh your really a jerk!

mishary : mashkoora ^_^

me : ma knt gam amda7ik! 

mishary : bs mn na'6rity kan chinnich gam tmd7eeny ^_^

me : *in my head : stay caaaalm!!! i must hurry to bring him a drink! *


so i start running .......we9alt elmakeena elly tbee3 el (39ayer w mashroobat '3azeya 3eraftooha? :p )

bs faj2a estaw3abt madry shno yby!!! and i cant possibly ayeeblah ay shay .. ymkn ma y7ibbah! 

so i run back to the class and entered forcefully :

the class : whats with her..

me : HEY!! ma gitly shno tby!!! 

mishary : oh tawich testaw3been?? 

me : no comment .... bs gool bser3a! (maby the teacher eyee el7een!)

mishary : la7'9a 5aleeny afaker ..........emmmm ..........................aaaaaaa.......

me : hurry up will ya?! >.<

mishary : .... abyyyyy ......  Pepsi 

me : w2a5eeran!!


then run as fast as i could! ......... shareet Pepsi b3deen radeet el class bser3a ..


me : kahoo e5eth! *throw the Pepsi at him* 

mishary : shway shway 

me : *just about to sat down but he said *

mishary : '3ayyart rayee .. tawny atethakkar enna el Pepsi mo zain .... froo7ay yebeelly 39eer farawlah ..

me : ............ R U F*CKING KIDDINN ME?!! i don't think that u ever cared about your health so why now?! your just playing with me right?!

mishary :*little choke that shes screaming at him *

the he continued : oh u just noticed??and  yes your right ... kill shay gilteeh kan 9a7 ... bs el7een ana bhtam b9e7etty 3ndich mane3?? akeed la2 .. plus el'6aher u forgot what we just said right? *evil smile*

me : errrrr

mishary : whats with the "errrr" thing ? are u werewolf??

me : no i'm a VAMPIRE ! i'm not a werewolf ! don't compare me to a stupid werewolf! *lost my self in the moment*

mishary : pffttttt *suppresses himself from laughing but he couldn't stand it so he laughed* bahahaahahaaaa    

me : wh-what?! why are u laughing  xc 


the class was surprised cuz its the first time seeing him laugh like that .. 

mishary : your .(trying to stop laughing)... your really is a weird girl... (laugh)

me : * embarrassed ba-dump  ba-dump!* shno elly y5alleek te'97ak hal kether..

mishary : never mind ... moreover shouldn't u start running now?

me : haa laish?? 

mishary look at the time *pointed at the big clock in the class .. it was 7 :55am!!!!!*

i must huuuurryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i ran like crazy!!!! but its really a long way from the class till there!! but even if i gave it to him in time he wont have the time to drink it!! fleaish ana emta3ba 3omry T.T


wa2eeran we9alt .. shareet strawberry juice then ran again like CRAZY to the class! 


I entered the the glass and oopss the teacher was here! T_T


me in my head : wait isn't he someone else?!and the he was a she (i mean she was a women but now its a man) .. where is our teacher? hmmm -_-' well doesn't matter this man is a beauty! hes HOT! but he wear a glasses but that doesn't care ..why must all the male teachers here be this hot?! *~* well except of some.. 

Mr : why are u late?

me : emm ... ahhh 

mishary : cuz i told her to do something for me *while leaning  back on his chair

their eyes met .. its like mishary is challenging him!! 

Mr : well .. if u said so then its fine ... go back to your seat 

me : ok *in my head : so this is the powerful of money huh... its really pisses me off -.- i wanted him to school him a little :\ *

i went and sat on my chair and gave mishary his strawberry juice 

but he start opening it 

 *whispering*
me : hey hey hey! shgam tesawy?!! 

mishary : ma tshoofeeny y3ny  gam aba6lah 3shan ashrebah 

me : bil class?!

mishary : y3ny wean fog rassich mathalan ? B)

me : -.- no i didn't mean it that way ... el7een e7na gam nadres w bil class

mishary : ............. so ?? i drink whenever i want to drink , no one can say anything about it .. so just forget it v_v *start drinking it*

me : uff 5la9 ana mara7 a3ale8 3ala shay thany! :\

Mr : now i'll introduce  my self again , im Mr . Josh and cuz of something happened with your teacher  i'll be teaching the English class from now on..

me in my head : whats happened to the teacher?? ohh bil6agag bedalha agdar ashoof hal HANDSOME teacher teaching me <3 

mishary : *in his head* why is she watching him while smiling & spacing out like an idiot?! its really irritate me! >=|

mishary : *das reelha*

me : *pain* ouch!

Mr. Josh : whats wrong with u?

me : nothing!! its just a paper cut!

everybody laughed 

Mr. Josh : be careful 

me : ok 

Mr.Josh : then lets continue the lesson .................. blah~ blah~ blah~~

me : turned to mishary and whispered* what was that about?! laish saweet chithy?! 

mishary : l2anich atheeteeny..

me : ha? 0_0 atheetik?? chathab! ana masaweetlik shay!! 

mishary : embala! lama-.. 

me : lamma??

meshary : wala shay *turned to face the window outside*

me : hey gool!! 

mishary : *ignoring*

me :*in my head : ahhhhh *


mishary : *in his head : ana shno knt bgool?! a9lan ana madry laish saweet chithy! ............ arg that feeling again! the only thing that i thought back then "i don't want her to smile like that for someone else" laish fakkart chithy?!  






next class ....... hes with me too!!!



then the other ..... also this one!!! why is he in every class i have today!!!?


so i went to him and said : how were in the same class this whole day??!

mishary : tawwich testaw3been? nseetay shno gitlich in the morninn?? 


me : ....... 3yal hatha kan 8a9dik!!!? :o bs shloon?!

mishary : its easy i just told them that i want the same classes as u 

me *in my head* : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! el7een 9ij lazem ajabil wayha 6ool elwagt! T.T 



in the last class :

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggg 

me : wahooooo its the end of the school! finally i can go home and rest =D

mishary : hey (didn't heard him)

me *in my head* :  i can finally go and watch some Animeeee *_* (Japanese cartoon :p ) ( like i said before in the first chapter .. I LOOOOOOVE ANIME & MANGA! xD )

mishary : hey

me : *in my head : its really been awhile since i last watched anime or read manga ToT *

mishary :HEY!!! ya 9am5a elly esemha Najat! ma tsm3een?! ween sar7ana??

me : oh i totally forgot about u >.> chee u disturb my dreams about my love 

mishary : *shocked* your love? :o 

me : *bkil tfa5or* YES ANIME AND MANGA 

mishary : 0_0 ........................... and here i thought that u had some one ..

me : shno gilt? ma sem3tik knt sar7ana bil anime <3 <3 <3

mishary : wala shay , u just go back to your stupid dreams *farrak ras najat*

me : h-hey!! don't call it stupid!! >=| 7addik 3al anime! w la7'9a showay shloon 3eraft esmy?!!

mishary : -.- -.- -.- hmmm madry

me : shno ma tdry?! akeed tadry! *blah~ blah~~*

mishary *totally ignoring what she said* emm bema2anna entay a'3lab elwagt sar7ana (space out) i'll start calling u "spacy" *smiled with a veeery devilish face!! but its gave me a Ba-dump! moment >.< *

me : hey why is that?!

mishary : cuz your always spacing out v.v

me : but still >=|

mishary : don't argue with me .. I've already decided from now on your Spacy 

me : don't call me that!

mishary : whats wrong spasy shfeech em3a9ba?? *being sarcastic* 

me : i said not to call me with that weird nickname!!! 

......


me : 3yal etha ma tby shay ana ray7a

mishary : wait! 3ndich shay btsaweenah elyoom?

me : la2 laish?



-

-

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------


CHAPTER 14 HAD ENDED =D 

HOPE U LIKED IT <3 

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER : @LoveNoonaS

ON ASK : @LoveNoonaS

BYEE ;***












4 comments:

  1. please post ASAP..<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im so sooorryyyyy!!! i just saw it ;( i posted chapter 15 :D

      Delete
  2. I'm hooked to your amazing story!! Pleeeaaase post??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!! :D that really made me happy <3 i posted chapter 15 & sorry for the long answer ;(

      Delete