Friday, November 30, 2012

CHAPTER 15

HI ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I LAST POSTED :P
SORRY I WAS BUSY WITH EXAMS

THNX FOR ALL MY READERS I LOVE U <3


------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 15

-

-

-





me : 3yal etha ma tby shay ana ray7a

mishary : wait! 3ndich shay btsaweenah elyoom?

me : la2 laish?


mishary : 3yal abeech tyeen m3ay mokan

then he grabbed my right hand and started walking very fast

me : hey! wait where are we going?!

mishary : you'll know when we arrive

me : i don't want to go let go of my hands!

but he totally ignored me 

me : *angry* hey then at least tell me wain bnroo7?!

mishary : your so noisy .. gitlich bt3rfeen lamma no9al ne6ray ma 3ndich 9aber?!

me : ee ma 3ndy 9aber! 

mishary : .............

me :*in my head : then there is no other choice but to use this...* ok i'll go bs hed eeydy

mishary : nowaaaay do u think i'm that idiot?? you'll ran away if i'll do that so keep dreaming

me : *in my head : HE SAW THROUGH ME!!* ufff shloon et3aref eb shno afakker >.< 

mishary : easy .. its all written in your face 

me :... 7mar 

mishary :3afwan 3afwan bs ana ka2en ra8y la t76eeny m3a el7aywanat 

me : w shfeehom el7aywanat??

mishary : a'3bya2 mithlich 

me : ................... *in my head : agggghhhhh i'm so wanna kill him!* 


we reached the gate but i suddenly remembered something! so i tried to stop and put my feet strongly to the ground and hold mishary's hand with all my power to stop him and said :

me : wait!!!! i just remembered something!

mishary :* stopped and turned to face me* what? what so important to u  that u had to hold me like that to stop me?

me : *panting cuz hes really strong and fast i barely managed to do that!* : tennis ... TENNIS!

mishary : ..................... what about tennis o_o

me : chinna elyoom el test 3shan adesh elteam!!

mishary : so what.. u stopped me just for that? lets go *then turned around again*

me :* holds tightly so he wont walk again and drag me with him *: tennis is my life! i wont let u ruin my chance to join in! 

mishary : do u love tennis that much?

i answered quickly : EE!

mishary : *annoyed* i don't care lets go now

me : nooooooooooo!!! 

mishary : *angry* if u really want to join then ok! ill just tell them later!

me : STOP IT!! *REALLY ANGRY* i love tennis that's why i want to join .. maby adesh just cuz u let me in!! i don't want to be treated differently its not fair and its pisses me off! 7aly 7al elthanyeen .. etha bsawy shay lazem asaweeh with my own power! 

mishary : *surprised*.. pfffttttt 

me : *just realized what i did .. *

mishary burst out laughing 

mishary : your really .. (laughed).. your really a stupid girl.

me : ha! * embarrassed*

mishary : *smiles* ok then ra7 nroo7 tennis b3dain nroo7 elmokan elly abeeh

me: *thump!* ok..


we reached the tennis club people was staring at me again its all cuz of him(mishary) -.-

me : ent en6rny mny ana aroo7 as2al w ayee

mishary : hey hey esmy mo ent esmy MISHARY 

me : w ana esmy mo hey hey esmy NAJOTA-CHAN!

mishary : ........................................ 0.0 Najoota chan?? whats that a nick name? u shouldn't have said that, people will make fun of u *smirked*

me : how dare u!! they wont hmph!

mishary : enzain laish chan??

me : JAPAN! they add chan after the girls name xD ITS SO CUTE!

MISHARY : .... ....

ME : SO .. U WAIT HERE 

Mishary : maby  

me : aghhhhh 

we entered then asked them and they told me its not decided yet ..

mishary : sheftay?? kanat yayyatna 3al fa'9y 

me : -_-' shut up i don't need u to say that 

mishary : *leaned closer to me * its seemed that u gave yourself a green light to talk with me like that 

me : aahh .. emm *in my head: shit! i really forgot! *

mishary : well ill forgive u this time *then started walking again*

me :(still standing) *in my head : who are u to forgive me or not.. idiot!*

he stopped and turned to me again and reached his hand with a big killing smile and said : come on  lets go 

ba-dump ba-dump ba-dump for some reason i started walking toward him and when i was about to hold his hands i realized what i was doing..

me : *pull my hands back and walked faster * ok lets go! u don't have to hold my hand anymore i wont escape ..

mishary didn't say a thing .......... stupid heart .. stop beating so fast!! no! no!! don't stop just beat slower! T.T


after few minutes we arrived 

me : hey.................. ISN'T THIS THE PARK!!!!!!????

Mishary : mo gitlich ma tnadeeny hey? 

me : -.- its not the problem here!

mishary : it is to me -.- & what u hate the park?

me : no 

mishary : then whats the problem?

me : its ... its .. how do i put it >.< 

he smirked so i knew that he knows whats i'm thinking!!! argggggghhh hes just teasing me!

me : never mind humph

ajjarna gowary .... wakkalt elba6 yam el lake ...... le3abt m3a elsanajeb .... kaleenah ice cream ..

me : ...............  mo chinna ana elly gam asawy kil shay ?! *eating ice cream*

mishary : ee 3yal ana *eating ice-cream*

me : bs ent elly ybtny mny! bs ma sawait wala shay!! w kil hal ashya2 i suggested them!

mishary : ( ...lick...lick...lick..) .... so?

me : don't so me! 3yal laish e7na yeena mny bil2asas?!

mishary : cuz i was bored (honest answer) (lick his ice cream)

me : .... sooooo i'm just here to kill your time!!! don't u have anybody else but me?!

mishary : Wahhab & Darren are busy today so there was no body else but u .. and its fun teasing u *smirked*

me : ................... so .. U ONLY TOOK ME WITH U CUZ OF THAT?!

he finally stopped licking his ice cream and came closer to me and said with a DEVIL smile :

mishary : what? 7isballich 3shan shay thany? *smirked*

me : * BA-dump BA-dump* akeed la2!

mishary : *came closer and closer!* really? *smirked*

me : think whatever u want i don't care! 

i stepped back then started eating my ice cream again , really ... he is the devilish person i ever know!! no.. in this whole world!!! and i took a glance at him, he was staring at me but i couldn't undrestand his expression 

me : wh-what? 

mishary : nothing lets go back now , its getting dark i'll walk u home its dangerous 

me ok bs mo ella tyee m3ay :\

mishary : shgam tgoleen embala ella

we  went back now we're very near to my house

me : mashkoor lee menny kafy beetna greeb

mishary : la lazem lee elbeet its dangerous here at night

me : thank u but u don't have to do that i'm not a kid 

mishary : but your a girl

thump thump thump! i didn't think that he saw me as a girl! its the first time a77ad gally chithy its embarrassing for some reason xD

ME : Well i'm good at fighting i was in a karate club when i was a kid i'm strong i don't need help *proud* 

but so suddenly and fast he grabbed my two hands and raised them up  and pushed me to the wall 

me : *scared* hey! shgam tesawy?! 

i tried getting off but i couldn't!!!its useless hes strong!! so that is the strong of a man ... i know the different now .. i felt like crying ...

mishary : what? didn't u say your strong? laish ma t7awleen tsaween shay? 

i'm trying but i cant! i'm scared!!....but he let go of my hands and said :

mishary : shiftay ... ma gedartay tesaween wala shay, dont underestimate men! even if your so strong your still a girl

hes angry .. and i know now why did he do that , but still things like stalker or such a thing don't happen a lot these days and even if there is i'm strong! i couldn't do a thing cuz Mishary is very strong and he did that so suddenly  yes that's must be the reason..!

me : 7etta lo chithy i don't need u anymore! and who are u to me anyways?! malik she'3el feeny*why do i feel like a jerk when i said that -_-'*

mishary : oh is that so ...... then ok do whatever u like

then he turned back and started walking ..... 

yeah this is good .. mafroo'9 kan ykoon chithy mn elbedaya ! but for some reasons i felt lonely..

i started walking too .... but i heard footsteps .... i thought maybe hes Mishary .. i turned back to see but it wasn't mishary! it was another man 

well maybe hes just walking ...

i turned to the left and saw if he turned too and he did!  then turned right and he did again! ma-maybe its just a Coincidence ...... like hell its just a Coincidence!!!! waaaaaaah hes a stalker!! 

la7'6a laish ana 5ayfa? -_-'  i can fight!  i reached a dead end then turned around and he was standing there .. there's no way of escaping!! suddenly even tho i know how to fight i felt scared and my legs started shaking more more with every step he stepped towards me! my feet couldn't endure it any longer so i felt down .. i'm scared! this man seems dangerous hes face is like a criminal!  someone .. someone save me! i closed my eyes and said MISHARY!

Then the man suddenly screamed , i opened my eyes an it was mishary! he punched him in his stomachs and the man fell on the ground painfully

mishary said in a low voice : get lost

the man : wh-what

mishary : GET LOST BEFORE I KILL U!! * a very scary face!!*

then : OKAY!!*scared* (then he ran away)


then mishary turned to me and pull me off to stand up  

me :th-thank u

mishary :............*turned away from me* where is your house? 

we started walking .... hes ignoring me .. he didn't made an eyes contact the whole time!! i think hes angry after all :( for some reason i hate it.... i stopped ..

he stopped and turned to face me : whats wrong? why did u stopped??

me : *looked down* i'm.. i'm sorry (shaking) lo sam3a kalamik (shaking) chan ma 9ar hal shay mn elbedaya (about to cry) i'm sorry.. i'm really sorry

he reached his arm to hugged me but at the very last second he stopped ... instead he pat my head gently and said :

mishary : its good that u know now .. el7een t3rfeen 9a7? ma 9ar shay *gentle smile*

me : ee *smiled*

just by those words and his hand patting my head .. i felt safe and happy at the same time 

maybe............. hes not a bad person after all

-

-

-

-----------------------------------------------

chapter 15 had ended!!! :D 

HOPE U LOVED IT

FOLLOW ME : @LOVENOONAS

;) BE READY FOR CHAPTER 16


2 comments:

  1. Yalllaa possst pleeeaae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wainech??? Is everything alright??? 6amneeena plzzz!!!

    ReplyDelete